As of today, the VA Loan program has helped over 20 million families across the country. These loans are designed for military personnel, veterans, and military families. It’s your turn to take advantage of the benefits you deserve.
We provide access to government-backed VA Loans because you and your family deserve a helping hand. You don’t have to worry about a down payment or mortgage insurance. This mortgage keeps more money in your pocket every month.
Key Features of VA Loans
- Choose from various term options and fixed or adjustable rates
- Enjoy lower monthly payments because you won’t need to pay mortgage insurance
- Get 100% financing with no down payment requirements
|Terms||15, 20, 25, 30 years, fixed and ARMs|
|Credit Score||600 minimum|
|Maximum Loan Limit||Yes, varies by county|
Key Benefits of VA Loans
The VA loan is one of the few programs that lets you finance 100% of the home’s value with $0 down. It doesn’t require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on loans of more than 80% of a home’s appraised value, potentially saving you $100 to $200 a month.
Here are some other reasons a VA Loan might be an ideal option for you:
- Lower interest rates than those of conventional loans
- Lower minimum credit score required
- Strict limits on closing costs
- Simplified approval process, designed to cushion common financial challenges affecting veterans and military families
With these benefits, it’s no surprise that the VA loan program has guaranteed over 20 million loans across the US.
If you meet the qualifications, you can enjoy lower closing costs, lower mortgage payments, and the possibility of no down payment.
Primary Residential Mortgage has years of experience providing eligible borrowers with access to VA loans. We have intimate knowledge of the local market as well as the national presence to offer better terms and rates.
Take the next step forward with us. Request a quote today or contact one of our loan officers to talk about your specific situation and needs.